Our Mission –
So, why Peacock & Row?There may be a bewildering selection of opticians on the high street, so we would like to explain why we think our practice is best for you and your family.
At Peacock & Row you will be treated as an individual, in a caring, friendly, professional and unhurried manner. Our practice continues to grow through recommendations from our patients ensuring that our focus is on you and your satisfaction is our aim.
We are an independent practice – family owned and run, with no remote head office and no high-pressure sales (in fact a bit old fashioned in that respect). We stock a fantastic range of frames and lenses from high value smaller names to the latest designer brands.
WE ARE OPEN AND SEEING PATIENTS AT THE PRACTICE FOR EYE TESTS & OTHER APPOINTMENTS. PLEASE PHONE 01765 603484 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. IF WE CANNOT RESOLVE YOUR QUERY OVER THE PHONE, WE WILL BOOK YOU AN APPOINTMENT. PLEASE BE ADVISED YOU MAY BE ASKED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING IN THE PRACTICE. WE HAVE ADOPTED EXTRA HYGIENE CONTROL MEASURES TO ENSURE PATIENT AND STAFF SAFETY. PLEASE SEE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON.
We will offer you
- A comprehensive eye examination individually tailored to your needs
- A wide selection of frames and lenses to suit all budget
- Contact lens advice and FREE initial assessment
- Sports and safety eyewear
- Advice on the frames and lenses most suited to you and your prescription
- Repairs and adjustments
- Excellent after care service
- A personal, welcoming and friendly environment
We operate an ‘open door’ policy and are happy for you to contact us to discuss any concerns you may have regarding your eyesight whether you are due for an eye examination or not.